I'll start with the bad and then list the good so we are left with the happy thoughts.
- Jim had a week with high blood pressure. He got checked out and everything (heart, etc.) seems fine...he just needs to watch the salt and the stress levels.
- The mini-van got rear ended. The insurance is totaling it. So Jim is currently in a rental car awaiting their offer so that we can figure out a new (to us) car).
- Andy has had some rough days in school, mostly due to him not wanting to focus. I met with his teacher and hopefully things will improve.
- Doug is currently running a fever (doesn't seem really sick, so hopefully this thing will be short lived).
- Josie managed to get a huge splinter in her hand, but it is healing
- We went to a birthday party and Josie fainted/passed out. We went to the ER and it appears that perhaps she was choking (she had just bit into a chicken nugget) and it might have caused her heart to race or to skip a beat or something. They did a full brain scan (she got to go in the "doughnut") and said everything looks okay. It was just a bit scary because she fell over completely backwards on to a tile floor.
- We have been working out how to redo our kitchen
- We got to go to some fun activities on campus
- The boys are now Cub Scouts and this last weekend we got to go fishing