Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer...It's flying by

I compose blog posts in my head...but obviously they do not usually make it to the blog these days.
I have been uber busy.
  • We (Doug, Andy, and I) were involved with a summer enrichment camp (Doug & Andy attended while I supervised teachers).
  • We have been enrolled in swim lessons.
  • We have gone swimming on our own.
  • We have visited friends and relatives.
  • We have tried to keep the house a little cleaner than what I manage during the school year.
  • I have done a little data collection for my dissertation.
  • Doug and Andy are learning to ride their bikes without training wheels (we need fine tuning but basically have it).
  • I am also that mean mom who is forcing the children to do some school related work during the summer so that we are not losing what we learned.

No comments: