Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chapter 5

Chapter 5, which I just emailed an initial draft of to my adviser...was 18 pages. I don't know if I am done or just can't think anymore. Hopefully she will email me back soon. The deadline for getting it to my committee is rapidly approaching. I just can't forget that I have lots of little nit picky things left....like make the table of contents have all the right page numbers, wrestling with the computer to get it to spit out a reasonable reference list, and making the visual of my concepts readable (I thought it was...but apparently having some words horizontal and some vertical so you can squeeze them all in was not readable for everyone).

The reward for tonight...I get to go to be before midnight!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Found a really good reference on properly setting up list numbering in Word, which would also help with a TOC. (and she has other stuff on her web site)

Click Me!

Bill

Lisa C said...

Any news yet?