Sunday, December 14, 2008

THEY'RE MESSING WITH MY MIND!!!

I'm basically done with MY actual coursework. I just have other ends to tie up. The one I am currently working on is reading and scoring (It's easy...they either pass or fail) undergraduate papers. It's really messing with my mind. I guess for the most part they are decent and I have to remind myself that they are just barely starting their journey into the world of being a teacher, but some you have to wonder about. The grammar, the typos, the "I haven't even bothered to make it look like I am trying and I'm going to resubmit the exact same paper in the hope that you aren't actually going to read it" attitude.
When I sort my brain out and emerge from this mess I'll be back!
Of course I still have to
  • Work on that article I have been working on since last fall (yeah, I know...but November sort of attacked us around here)
  • Get everything set up for all the courses I am teaching next semester
  • Maybe get the house to where I don't feel like I am STILL unpacking (I know it's in a box somewhere....)

No comments: