Monday, January 11, 2010

I have a confession

I have a secret love of storage containers.

I don't know if it is the idea of having everything neat and in its place.
Or perhaps the idea that if I could find just the right system everything would magically find a place to be.
Or perhaps it is the thought of everything coordinated and stackable and not the mish mash of stuff that I have slowly accumulated over the years....like the idea of throwing out all of the tupperware containers that don't stack or fit in the cupboard and having neat nesting, stackable, and matching containers....only this would be for all of my junk.

It is really difficult this time of year when all of the lovely storage containers are on sale and displayed so prominently.

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

It's ok I have the same obsession. I always want some, but they add up so fast even on sale mine never end up matching and that's almost worse.

Ann in NJ said...

It's the hope that the right container will orgaize your whole life. I have the same problem. Do they have a support group for us?