Friday, January 8, 2010

PreChristmas pictures



So I still have not actually gotten the Christmas pictures off the camera yet. The kids did not have preschool yesterday so I got things done but not the things I had originally planned. I will give them credit in that it did actually snow here but none of it stuck. This is Josie the morning of the Christmas program. I was proud of her because she was the only child in the "Young Twos" class who actually sang. Doug sang loudly (there was another child who topped him on a few songs) and Andy mostly just stood there with the occasional scowl (who knows what he was thinking...he said that he sang). I will give my children credit. It was obvious that they were on top of what was going on as they anticipated moves before their teachers were directing them to do it and none of them got frightened or upset being in front of a lot of people.