Friday, August 20, 2010

Will they ever learn to trust my judgement!

I borrowed "Make Mine Music" from the library and we finally watched it yesterday. When I pulled out the case the kids objected and said they didn't want to watch that.

However, they were cheering on Peter in "Peter and the Wolf" and concerned over Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet and Doug wanted to watch "Casey at the Bat" again, and again and again.

This is about the fourth movie that they have not wanted to watch but have ended up loving. Now I just need to remember which Disney musical movie has Pecos Bill...because that was one of the stories I was actually after. I think I will employ the power of the Internet....

4 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Um, it doesn't get much better. JC still asks me, "are you SURE you know where you're going?" Maybe when they're adults?

Unknown said...

No, by then they'll be saying, "I don't know where we're going either. LOL

Maegan said...

American Heroes is the video with Pecos Bill (if you haven't already figured it out) :)

puffbird said...

Pecos Bill is also on "Melody Time". My kids love both Melody Time and Make Mine Music. :)