Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's off!

I went this morning and got the band taken off the back of my teeth from when Andy head-butted me. The dentist seemed to think that it had firmed up pretty well. It is still a bit sensitive and since they have taken off the band it actually hurts a bit more to bite into things. He did a test with a cold swab to see if it was still alive and they also took xrays.

The good news is that the xrays did not show anything.
The bad news is that it has a really delayed reaction to feeling cold.

He said we are at about a 50/50 chance of it living or dieing.
When I go back for my regular cleaning we will check it again. If it is still not clearly alive then he will send me down to some guy who will send a jolt of electricity through the teeth to check. Oh, joy. ..let's hope it does not come to that.

No comments: