Wednesday, February 3, 2010

God moments

I had two God moments today.
1. One of the professors I work for is currently on medical leave (pray for health...) and I happened to go in to her office today to look for a couple books. While I was looking I stumbled across three books from the university library that were due at the end of January. So I went and returned them and was all prepared to pay the fines only to find out that they were still in the grace period. I feel really good about taking care of those for her.

2. Josie's potty training sort of happens here or there and it is really easy to make excuses not to work on it (she's sick, we're going some place, etc.). So today Josie spontaneously decided to strip from the waist down and remain that way for the rest of the afternoon. She managed to put pee into the potty chair and with no problem put poop for the first time in to the potty. She did great until we came back upstairs and I had to go down to get the potty chair. While I was retrieving the potty chair she had an accident, but I am joyful at her willingness to try since she had previously said that she was not interested.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Hooray! Good for you finding God in those moments when you're not necessarily looking for them.