Thursday, February 25, 2010

I passed!

I went in to a room for about an hour and 15 minutes. They asked me questions. I answered. I listened. I commented. I got sent out. They discussed. I came back in. I passed.

I was "satisfactory."
I don't know how many levels there are to the scoring, but I passed and that is enough for me. A pass is a pass. Thank you to everyone who was praying for me.

I took the kids to the park (despite it only being 40-50 degrees) and they ran and played. We went and got ice cream (thanks to all those dental/doctor passes because my kids are good at following directions when they come from anyone but me).
I pretended to cook for dinner (microwaving vegetables, reheating left-over noodles, and opening a can of tuna doesn't really count as cooking...) and then I gave myself permission to have a short break before I dive in to the next step.

So I am "officially" ABD now. ..as in All But Dissertation.

3 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Woo Hoo! Go you!

ooolia said...

congrats! yay!

Jill in MA said...

Yay! You go! And celebrate a little, you deserve it!