Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Festival Pictures



I am going to admit that I am blatantly stealing these pictures from my sister-in-law. If you have wondered why there have been even fewer pictures than normal on the blog, it is because my camera got stepped on at the beginning of the school year and it is not responding at all. Jim and I are going to buy a camera as soon as we can agree on a camera.
So, thank you Jenni for the pictures! If more people send me pictures I will post them. If you are wondering...Jo is Tinkerbell and Doug & Andy are knights (though they only wore their "helmets" in the car and then ditched them as soon as we got to the party).

2 comments:

Peter L. said...

What's joe carrying? A tinkerbell weed-eater?

Susan Z said...

Tinkerbell has to defend herself from the lost boys and has picked up her foam sword! Isn't that how the story goes?
Either that or Josie just likes to torture her brothers by playing with their things. Nana and Pop said that our car looked like a metronome on the way to the festival because Doug and Andy kept waving their swords (which is what she is holding) around while we were driving.