Thursday, October 2, 2008

I wonder what it means....

I wonder what it means when this is the third or fourth time I have walked in (either dropping off the boys or with my sign to pick them up) and had a parent or grandparent say to their child, "Oh, there's Doug and Andy's mommy."
Sometimes this is accompanied by "You talk about them all the time."

Doug & Andy tell me what goes on in class but they don't often name names and most of what they comment on is the activities. It makes me wonder just what my children are doing in class that is so notable. I guess at least I have not had a parent say something negative about them.

3 comments:

Peter L. said...

Maybe just the fact that they're twins?

Ann in NJ said...

I never got names from my kids. I barely got activity reports from the boys. I bet part of the notoriety is the twin-ness.

At least, you can hope that's what it is...

Jennifer said...

i think it is because they are super cute and famous!! :) of course that has to be it.

i'm know as Trevor's mom. I do know the kids names in Trevor's class, but he doesn't tell me ANYTHING else about his day at all. I swear half the school could burn down and he wouldn't mention it.

Have a good weekend Doug & Andy's mom! :P