Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Palm Sunday

Today was Palm Sunday. The children got to parade in with Palms at church and there was all sorts of special music so that Jim and I did not sit in the choir.
Josie was cute in an Easter Bunny one piece outfit. A bit early to wear it I suppose, but she has a beautiful dress to wear for Easter so we had to wear the Easter bunny outfit sometime. Apparently, the bunny on her front was all she would talk about according to the Nursery Worker.
Doug was all cuddly with me during the service. I don't know that he would be that way every week if I wasn't in the choir loft, but he was good and liked being held.
Andy was the "Palms Police." Don't you dare pass into the sanctuary without taking a palm and don't you dare get more than one. He will hunt you down in the sanctuary to correct the situation.

No comments: