Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life in a bubble

My mother-in-law purchased a new toy. It is a blow-up "bubble" ball that is large enough for children to get in and run around in like a hamster ball.
Josie was hesitant to get inside; although she did crawl through it in the end. Doug and Andy readily crawled in and would have stayed in it until they had either worn themselves out completely or sweated themselves to death. Doug really figured out how to get the ball going fast on his own. If you pushed the ball with the two of them inside there was much giggling involved.




2 comments:

Peter L. said...

So they're nearly ready for the next generation of American Gladiators. Cute pics.

Lisa C said...

OMG I want one! That is so awesome! Can I come over and play? Wonder if it'd support my weight lol, or even if I could fit in it, hmmm...