Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday

Took at least five loads of posters out to the trash and filled a trash can with old paperwork.

They were not mine...I am now helping one of my professors sort out a suite of rooms that have been used for a special program at the university. This program has been around for about 15 years...which is plenty of time to accumulate "stuff" that now needs to go.

Jim finished putting in the quarter round on the flooring so I think we are about ready to put actual things back in the laundry room. I will be delighted to get back my washer and dryer because with five people those are essential tools. I'll also be excited to get our tables back so that we are no longer dining by the light of the TV.

All three kids said that preschool was "awesome" today. We had a good start to the school year.

No comments: