Friday, November 21, 2008

Doctor Update

We bested our last record....
This week we had a total of 4 people (yes 4) who went to the doctor.
Jim- went Monday and has antibiotics
Me- went Wednesday and now have antibiotics, steroid, and a back-up inhaler for bronchitis (but no pneumonia thankfully)
Jo- 18 month wellness plus flu shot, and two vaccines (which means she will NOT have to get any shots at the 2 year appointment)
Doug- ears are looking good and the antibiotics we have left are just a bonus round since we have to finish them but he is past the hump

I'm not sure that I can truly count Jim's visit because I don't have to herd him or chase him or entertain him or hold him down at the doctor's office.
Oh, and I have a philosophical question...why are the toys in the sick child waiting room more fun then the toys in the well-child waiting room?

2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Sick children are harder to entertain?

I'm snickering over the comment about Jim, trying to picture you herding and chasing and holding him down.

Should I buy stock in your insurance/pharmaceutical company?

Susan Z said...

Yes..we are keeping them all in business. And as far as what I do with Jim at home that is private (snicker...keep your mind out of the gutter).