Sunday, November 16, 2008

My little Stipper

Jo has turned into a stripper....she would much rather be naked then clothed. It doesn't matter how loose the clothing is...she says it is "tight" and she wants to strip it off. The boys went through this stage but they didn't tend to go quite so far as they usually stopped at the diaper and she wants to pull that off too if she has her way. She can be running around naked and Andy will be saying that he is cold and wants a blanket (but on the contrary I think it could be really hot out and Andy would still want a blanket because that just seems to be the phase he is in currently).
So anyway I'm not quite to the point of fastening her diaper with duct tape, but I have started making her shoes the last to go on because if I put the shoes on too early I know that I will only have to put them on yet again immediately before we head out the door.

3 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

I guess I was lucky, although I think they all go through that phase to a degree. This too shall pass.

Jill in MA said...

Fortunately, mine never went through that phase. Good thing, too. Sierra was likely to just squat where she was to pee when she was naked. She did it in a hotel room once in the middle of getting her PJs on!

Susan Z said...

Oh my!