Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My sweet boy

I really have two sweet boys, but about twice a week Doug invites me to sleep with him. Andy does it every so often, and recently Jo used pointing to convey that she wanted me to sleep in her crib with her (not happening...I'd never move again if I tried), but Doug invites me about twice a week.
This last time that he invited me he said "Mommy you want to sleep wif me?"
I said, "No, mommy is very tired and needs to get some good sleep in her own bed."
Doug said (doing his best impression of Vanna White), "I have a nice fluffy pillow..."

Gotta give the boy credit for trying.

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

I don't know if I would be able to resist that "nice fluffy pilly"!

Jennifer said...

that is a sweet lil' boy you have there. :) my boy always asks me to lay with him or sleep in his bed... and you know what... his bed is actual really really comfy... better than mine. :) often i find myself laying with him after our book and I fall fast asleep... probably before he does. lol

i love how sweet lil' boys are with thier mammas!! :)

xoxoxoxo