Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving. My goal is to have not a picture perfect holiday, but hopefully one filled with happy memories. The bad stuff we will hopefully look back on and think, "Wow, that was a memorable one and I am glad it is over."
I am thankful for many things this holiday. Yes I am thankful for my family, friends, the wonderful things I have to keep me warm and such. I am also thankful for:
  • Not being in an RV but having a house
  • Having a baby-sitter who can come at a moments notice
  • Having my own washer and dryer for midnight (& 2am) loads of laundry
  • Having a recliner to sleep in with a child on my chest
  • Everyone resting until late and that I don't have to get up to go to work
  • Recovering children
There is much more that I am thankful for so give your loved ones a hug and don't eat too much.

No comments: