Monday, November 3, 2008

The To-Do list I wish I had

It has been one of those days when I know it could have been much worse but that there were plenty of things that could have gone much better. So here is the "To-Do" list that I wish I had:
  • Eat a leisurely breakfast in bed
  • Remind the maid to rotate the plants
  • Watch TV and eat chocolate cake
  • Have lunch at a restaurant
  • Spend some time with my children, but let the nanny change the diapers
  • Read a book
  • Spend some time playing around on the computer
  • Have a candle-light dinner with my husband after the children are in bed
  • Get plenty of sleep

3 comments:

puffbird said...

That all sounds good to me, too! D:

Ann in NJ said...

I guess the maid is cleaning and doing laundry too? You forgot to remind the chauffer (sp?) to run the children here and there.

Jennifer said...

wow. that is a great list. i wish i could have a list like that too. :) how wonderful it would be.


i'll be daydreaming of my "dream to do list"!! thanks for the great idea... and happy thought.

have a great day and weekend!!

XOXOXOX