Thursday, July 31, 2008

ARG!

It's been a busy last few days.
Realize that I do most of my posting after kids go to bed so if I get distracted or have something else I have to do then I might not make it to the computer.
One night I was finishing a book because we had to return it to the library (someone had a hold on it...they probably heard about it on NPR just like Jim did). The book was good, it had a few graphic scenes in it but was an interesting concept of someone dieing and then waking up to find they could relive a portion of his life. The book was called Replay by Ken Grimwood and I definitely recommend it.
Then we had choir and watched a movie (No Reservations...another recommend on that one...it was good) and it very easily got late and was time for bed.
And then, we have made an impromptu trip back down to Nana and Pop's so we can get the car fixed by someone we trust. I finally get a chance to get back on and blog...only to find! They think my blog is spam and have to review it. I am guessing it was the Josie dialogue perhaps? Who knows but it was a bit frustrating.
Now we are just getting ready for the start of school around here. My how time flies.

No comments: