Friday, July 25, 2008

Random kid thoughts....(warning-some of it is a little X rated)

Doug- Apparently, as I was informed in the car the other day, Jesus owns a train.

Andy- If you don't see a dump truck as it passes, then mommy should run after it until she catches up to it and then she can drive it back so he can see it.

Andy- Only grown-ups have crotches...little kids only have butts.

Doug- Everyone should have a penis...mommy's should get one to pee out of and little girls can grow one.

EDIT*** Andy told me while we were in the car that "my booboo is leaking"....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet Doug feels differently about that last one in about 10 years. ;)

Andrea said...

I'd say that's maybe PG-rated at best. :)

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! I've been quite internet deficient for a while, but am hoping to remedy that a little bit!