Thursday, July 3, 2008

Natives are restless...

To whoever finds this note,
I have only been here for a week but it feels like longer. The natives are starting to accept what they apparently feel is a strange ritual that we have collectively dubbed "potty time." They are more willing to participate if I entertain them with stories or have toys on hand. We have developed a compromise by setting a timer to enforce how long to convene for our powwow sessions.
I look forward to the day when I am delivered and the natives become part of a more civilized society. However, I realize that it will be a long journey.
Mommy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol! :)

this too shall pass... and one day you will have FULLY potty trained little boys!! wow! although it seems to be going well. :)

Jo will probably be so easy to potty train... b/c of the whole monkey see monkey do thing... and maybe b/c girls are easier??

have a great 4th!!

xxoxoxox