Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mommy senses...

So today I discovered that "mommy senses" are good for more than just having a premonition that your children are about to do something disastrous. I don't know what caused me to have a feeling that I needed to check on it but I asked Jim what day it was that he needed to return the library DVDs that we had. He couldn't remember. After struggling with the online system and not getting it to work for Jim's card I just called and...sure enough the videos were due today.

Hmm...I wonder if this was just a day my mommy senses were extra sharp or if I can regularly expect this level of protection.

2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Well, my mommy senses have failed me. I have two books that are WAY overdue and I need to return today.

Jennifer said...

wow!! you go girl with your mommy senses!! :) some times i have these too, but not always. Speaking of all this makes me think I have to call the cable company today and see if the FREE trial is almost over and cancel it before we get charged...

thanks for helping me out... your mommy sense are kicking butt!!

:) hugs!!