Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do they have kids of their own?

Sometimes I wonder if designers have children of their own.
Case in point...we have a very cute set of overall that are 24 months size for Josie. Someone gave them to us. We do wear them; however, you have to undress the child every time. There are no snaps in the pants and the shirt actually has loops for the overall straps to go through. So no matter whether you are changing a diaper or having a child sit on the potty you have to completely undress him or her.

Also, now that the boys are (mostly) wearing underwear I have noticed that some crazy person decided that the really cool picture should go on the back of the underwear and not the front. So 90% of the time that Doug & Andy put the underwear on by themselves they put it on backwards so that they can see the picture.

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

No, they don't. I was once at our towns strawberry and art festival where a woman was selling handmade children's clothing. She had these adorable rompers that I really wanted to buy. But there were no snaps in the crotch. Or any other way to open the crotch. I passed. I figured she made all her money from grandmas and aunts and others that don't have kids but are buying for someone else.

Ann in NJ said...

We loved overalls until potty time. It's too hard to get them in and out, even if they have crotch snaps. You need something they can pull down themselves.

Both my boys put their underwear on backwards, I'd forgotten!