Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm three for three....

Yes, apparently all of my children were conspiring to drive me crazy last week.
Josie was the penny.
Andy was the button (he even ripped it off his shirt before he stuffed it up his nose...it wasn't like I just had a random button laying around that he happened to find).
Doug was a little more creative. When we were getting ready for the wedding I had already showered the other two children that morning so I was getting them dressed. Doug was waiting to shower with Jim. Jim was cleaning up the lines of his beard so Doug decided he'd like to try shaving too. He picked up a razor and managed to create two small cuts right at the edge of his lips. Yes they bled a lot, but fortunately they did stop bleeding before we reached the church.
I was beginning to think that I was going to have to teach them all the phrase "foreign objects do not go in any orifices."

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

He ripped it off his shirt... oh... my....

Ann in NJ said...

You always wonder how their minds work when something like that happens. Hopefully you've finished this particular cycle for a bit and have some peace before the next one!