Friday, February 27, 2009

Lent

I have decided that I am going to give up unfinished projects for Lent.
This means that I either need to finish the project or give it up entirely.
My priority list is
  • My article with my professor from last Fall
  • Unpacking our remaining boxes
  • Finishing house projects that we have materials for already but haven't done
  • Craft projects
I will have to give up some of my "leisure time" (little though it is) as a sacrifice. I am hoping that I can be successful with this.

2 comments:

puffbird said...

Good luck! I think I need to do the same. D: I have so many unfinished projects looming over me, it's oppressive!

Ann in NJ said...

Well, maybe craft projects count as leisure time? And think of the oppresive cloud that lifts when you finish this list!