Thursday, February 26, 2009

I wonder...

I'm trying to decide if Josie is getting ready for a growth spurt or if she had other motives this morning. She has been eating all morning. She had some dry cereal, a poptart, and some orange juice for breakfast with her brothers.
We took the boys to preschool and she came home and had some Saltine crackers, canned pears, an entire hot dog, some Whoppers, and I can't even remember what else.
There is the possibility that she was mostly after the Whoppers and would have kept asking for food until I allowed her to have some.

3 comments:

Jill in MA said...

Growth spurt, definitely.

puffbird said...

Yes... I think I'm running into the same thing. Last week, my finicky eater started cleaning his plate and asking for seconds. D: I think it's a pretty sure sign something's up.

Ann in NJ said...

I vote growth spurt. Especially if it continues.