Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Decisions

I usually do fine with decisions, until they start involving other people.
I found out that one of the classes I had signed up for in the Fall is for nursing students only. So I quickly swapped classes (ah, the joys of computer registration...so much more convenient). Tonight I took a more thorough look at my choices.

There is only one class from this department that I might even be interested in taking, but I'm not real thrilled about the professor (I've heard mixed reviews). I don't actually have to have the class, but I do have to have SOME class. So now I have to think about whether to stay in the class or to drop it and take and independent study. My program chair is out of town until July 7. I have some time (well...until middle of August) to make a decision, but it is something else to think about.

1 comment:

Maegan said...

I totally understand!! I had to deal with class decsions for the summer and the fall...thankfully they all worked out (as far as I know...I have a similar situation with a "mixed review" professor in the fall!) and I'm sure it will all work out for you too!! Good luck!