Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Words

I need inspiration. I have been busy lately which is part of the reason I have missed posting some days. However, there are some days when I know something happened that might be post-worthy, but at the end of the day when I might get a moment to breath I can't necessarily remember those moments.
Part of my issue might be that there are moments I feel like I am drowning in words. I am taking a qualitative research class (descriptive research rather than number crunching) so there is a ton of reading to go with that class. I am working on an independent study so I have reading with that as well as working on my paper that was started way back when. So that has writing in addition to the reading. I am also teaching a class and helping advise and register incoming students. So I have emails and online assignments (papers!) to read for that.

Every where I turn there is something to read or something to write.

I do feel like my brain is changing being immersed in this word crazy context. I don't know if I am turning into an academic...a professor...or what, but I am turning into something.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

I have no inspiration to offer, just encouraging thoughts. As I feel like I am personally treading water at the moment, I am amazed by what you're accomplishing. Personally and professionally.