Friday, May 30, 2008

Giving Smiles

We made a lot of people smile today. Well...it really wasn't "we" because it was all Doug.
This morning he spilled water on his PJ's and of course came to tell me he needed a shirt while I was sitting on the toilet. So I took off his pajamma shirt and told him to go pick out some clothes.
Well...you know three year olds...he came back with a set of pajamas. I was afraid that he was going to be hot (they were long sleeve) but he was insistent and he was a trooper about it because he wore them the entire day. In fact we had to change them for bed because he was sweaty from running around in them.
The kids helped me pick up some things on campus and so Doug got to go along wearing his pj's (dark blue with police cars and "night patrol" printed all over them...thanks Aunt Ann) and also a white visor decorated with blue and red stars that the kids made at church. It was quite the sight...I should have taken a picture.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Ah, the innocence of youth. I love seeing kids running around in "wierd" outfits. Imagining the conversation with Mom is so entertaining...