Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a weekend....






I've had a busy weekend. I think I got a bunch of stuff done on Friday, but I don't honestly remember because it feels like it was so long ago.
Saturday Jim went to a Lay Speaker Training for church so the kids and I went to a story time at a local bookstore for Dr. Suess's birthday, I cleaned out too small clothes from their dressers, we went shopping, and we loaded the back of the truck with donations for the church yard sale for their mission trip. We also did haircuts in the evening.
This morning we woke up to snow. So church was canceled and the donation items are in the back of the truck but that's a step closer than they were. Now to get a bunch of other things (like grading and laundry) done today. We did take some time to play in the snow. We sort of took it in small doses because my kids are not used to the cold and the snow was very wet and the wind bitingly cold. Josie didn't want to go in and kept saying "my playing, my playing." The snowman was originally as tall as Josie, but after each time that he got knocked down he got shorter and shorter.

No comments: