Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few days away

I was going to put a picture up for a post...but I got ultra efficient in my few days that it was me along at home and I burned all of the pictures from the laptop onto CD-ROMS.

I went home for a couple of days so that I could both teach a class and then go to a class.

I'm so proud of myself because I never even touched the TV. I was trying to make as much use of my time as I could. Here are some of the things I did:
  • Water the plants
  • Mop the kitchen
  • Catch up on some online things for classes
  • Pick up the house some
  • Get some reading done
  • Run some errands
  • Work on some typing/papers for my classes
There is always more that I want to do, but I had to stick with the time I had. I felt very efficient without the family in tow...but I missed them terribly. It was nice to get back to them.

No comments: