Friday, July 24, 2009

Hearts

I'm not quite sure why (as you may have guessed there are a lot of things my children do that I puzzle over) but Josie is on this heart kick.
If you mention something (or even if you don't) she will declare either:
A) We can make a heart shaped one
OR
B) It can have hearts on it.
This apparently applies to cakes, cookies, clothes, toys, Popsicles, plates, books ...you name it.

Oh, and today the child decided that she has a refrigerator in her room. It apparently has a salad in it. She also mentioned that she has a fish in her closet (I'm assuming in a fish bowl) and I think there might have been a dog mentioned to.
She also mentioned a cat, but that is a little more "real" as she brought up the wood doorstop shaped like a cat (It looks like one of our cats) and has now adopted it as HER cat.
Do (or did) other people have 2 year olds like this?

No comments: