Monday, December 31, 2007

Picture link

So I thought while I was visiting my sister that we had managed to bring the batteries but had accidentally left the camera at home, but of course I managed to find the camera in a pocket of my computer bag while I was in the car on the way home. So it means that I didn't take any pictures on my camera even though I had it with me.
So anyway, her is a link to my sister's blog with a few pictures of my children (and hers) on it http://www.allthosestamps.blogspot.com/
Someday I'll get it together...but for now I'll just keep muddling on.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, they're all so cute! Don't you hate stuff like that with the camera? I had a similar thing at the twins' 3rd b-day party -- I had the camera but had forgotten to put the memory card back in, so I got all of 5 pictures.

Welcome home! And happy new year!

Ann in NJ said...

At least Mom took good pictures - and I'll steal the card out of John's camera and see if he got any good ones.

I didn't take ANY pictures either - didn't even charge any of my camera's three (3) dead batteries.