Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Incredible Hulk Mommy

There are days I feel like I turn into the Incredible Hulk and today was one of them. I don't know if it has something to do with stress, lack of sleep, hormones, or the fact that when the kids were supposed to be having quiet time they were jumping off the end of Doug's bed and "sliding" down the curtain so that it bent the brackets for the curtain rod.
Anyway, within five minutes of discovering them I moved around the boys' room and the dresser is now next to the curtain. If they start jumping off that I'm not quite sure what I will do. Stapling their feet to the ground comes to mind.

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

Oh, I am SO familiar with that incredible hulk feeling! Don't... make... me... mad....

Ann in NJ said...

You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm mad...

Yeah, I think we all have those times when we really need just an iota more patience than we can really muster. Stapling their feet, that's a good one!