Monday, January 19, 2009

(Semi) Clean House!

We had some friends over this evening. Some friends who had not really been at the house before so it is mostly clean (at least the upstairs). I feel like we got a lot done this weekend.
  • Haircuts
  • I packed up most of the Christmas decorations (minus the ones that need some love because they got too much tough love)
  • Finally fixed a picture that had been needing it for awhile
  • Finally fixed a tray that had been needing it for awhile
  • Sorted about 4 loads of laundry
  • Got a bit further on my assignments for classes
  • Cleaned (vacuumed, picked up, took things back to their homes, Jim cleaned the bathroom, mopped the kitchen, etc.)
  • Got some shopping done
  • Planned for the classes I am teaching
  • Worked some more on potty training
  • loaded more CDs onto iTunes (I'm the new owner of a hand-me-down iPod...21st Century here I come....more on that latter)
  • Plus all the regular things such as dealing with dishes
Somewhere in all of that I did sleep some too.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Nothing like company to provide motivation. I keep thinking I should have a regular scheudle of parties/gatherings just so I can keep the house clean. Somehow, just our family is not enough push.