Friday, June 20, 2008

Movie Night Quiz

I don't know if I will make this a regular feature or not, but I have to admit that for a movie geared toward young children this movie has an awful lot of good quotes. So here is the deal....I am including 3 of my favorite quotes from the movie and you have to guess what movie it is. I don't have enough money to be sending prizes so all you get is recognition...I'll post the answer on Monday (along with a few other quotes that might give it away). If you haven't hung around small children recently you will be at a decided disadvantage...
Quote 1:
"Oh that, I unroll it ahead of time...it helps when you're in a rush"

Quote 2:
"I'm seeing multiple violations of rules of the road! Multiple violations!"

Quote 3:
"Oh no! I'm too late...or am I? Luckily movies have taught me exactly what to do in this situation. Kids don't try this at home....here we go!
What am I doing? This isn't a movie...it's real!"

All of the quotes are actually from the same character....

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

I don't know if these are sounding vaguely familiar or if I'm just hoping they do. I'm going to guess Madagascar, but I'm probably wrong.

Ann in NJ said...

Got me. If it's Madagascar, i never saw that (but the kids did). I should have them vote!