Friday, June 13, 2008

Warm Welcome

I drove down the Nana and Pop's today. We will stay the weekend and then head back home. I know that it wasn't even really a whole week that I was gone from Doug, Andy, and Jo, but it sure feels good to see them again (and hold them and talk to them). Andy was the first out to greet me and right away wanted to be picked up and told me he missed me. Doug was inside playing and was equally happy to see me (apparently he got clingy the last day or so). Jo was in Pop's arms and she hesitated about 5 seconds when I reached out for her, but then was happy to be held and to see me. They all seem like they have grown and changed and sound slightly different (clearer to hear or something) over the few days we were apart. I am glad to have my babies back...oh yeah, and Jim was back from his conference so I got to see him also.

No comments: