Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teamwork

I can't remember if I have mentioned it before, but my children are particularly good at teamwork when it comes to moving toys. When the boys were first walking they would occasionally move all of the toys from their room to over some child gate. I don't know how they worked it out because they weren't talking at that point but they were definitely working together. I remember one time in particular when I watched as they moved all of their stuffed animals into the laundry room one or two animals at a time and every time they walked past me they would glance over their shoulder with this look that had that Jedi "you don't see what I am doing" look to it.
I mention this because last night they systematically moved all of their stuffed animals from downstairs to upstairs in their room. Sometimes I wish I could hear their thoughts to know how they decide to do these things (they don't really play with them they just move them).

No comments: