Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Questions

I have some random questions after today....
-Just how do you manage to have 300+ email in your Inbox? (most are read, and that is actually 200+ in one account and 100+ in the other)
-Is it blasphemous, upon request of a child, to sing the doxology in a growly "dinosaur" voice?
-At what age do children (in particular twins) "get" the idea that when one child has been reprimanded for doing something that it doesn't mean that it is a suggested action to try for the other child?

2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

I'm really bad about clearing out my inbox. I read a message, and then it stays there forever. I should delete more, but I might need it someday! That explains my house, too...

I think God forgives many things, particularly when it comes to small children...

As for the last one, I'll let you know. I'm still waiting.

Jill in MA said...

Your in boxes sound like mine....