Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hmmm..

Hmmm...what to post about today?
The fact that I found six phone numbers on my cell phone that apparently my children programed in?

The fact that Doug insists that when he put DVDs in the DVD player that they are not only right-side-up but that he very carefully lines up the picture so that it is exactly "straight" in the spot?

The fact that Andy said he wanted pancakes and bacon so we ended up doing breakfast for dinner rather than eat the simple leftovers we had planned?

The fact that Josie actually got to help stir the pancakes this time instead of just watch (she so thinks she is one of the "big" kids)?

The fact that my children ate goldfish crackers for lunch because Doug just didn't quite get the idea of leaving a bag of them at school so that the teacher could use them for snack time? (Imagine driving all the way home with a child wailing in the back seat "Back, Back, I want to go backwards, I didn't get my goldfish.")

The fact that Andy did eat a little soup for lunch but that what he ate mainly consisted of him digging around with his hand in the soggy goldfish cracker filled soup to find the "noodle" that were the shapes from the Disney Princess soup? (Yep...my boys like the princesses...perhaps I should get Aladdin, or Tarzan, or Peter Pan, or Jungle Book to watch next.)


Hmmm...what to post about?

No comments: