Monday, September 29, 2008

I did it...

I did it...I got everything turned in for all that was going on over the past two weeks.
  • My presentation for my conference...done (and with good reviews)
  • My research proposal for my survey class...done (despite printing issues due to the school print server being down)
  • My article critiques....done (hopefully the prof will confirm that she got the email attachment soon)
  • My literature review paper...done-ish (it's now being edited...in France by the professor)
  • Papers for the Intro class scored...done
I did get off a little easy in that the professor I was supposed to have class with on Saturday emailed us the information. However, in some ways that makes it more challenging because now I have to make sure that I don't get lazy about the stuff and put it off for too long.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

I hope you have a sense of accomplishment! However momentary it may be...

Isn't it funny how you can have so much going on, and feel so overwhelmed, and yet you CAN do it all, you just have to keep working at it? I'm occasionally panic-striken by the list of to-dos, and I have to have my little moment of panic and then just get started.
Good Job!