Monday, September 29, 2008

Josie says...

So I think I need to find something else to put on my sidebar. I thought that I would chronicle Jo's vocabulary but it is growing too fast. She only has a few words that are actually very clear, but everyday there are new words that she gains. She is already saying verbs (I remember these as being much later with the boys), two word phrases, and she says some articles. I can't keep up.

She is so quiet initially around people I will be interested to see which of her brothers she takes after. Originally Doug was the talkative baby and Andy hardly said anything. Then, around the time they were two, they swapped. Now I can hardly get Andy to shut-up and I have to remind my self that Doug actually does know how to answer questions and he does use expressive language when he chooses.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Nah, she'll be some entirely different way. Never fails. Three kids, three completely different personalities.