Monday, September 15, 2008

Priorities

I am realizing (or perhaps I already knew) how hard it is to prioritize my time when there is just so much to do. This week I need to finish a paper I have been working on (yes...THE paper and perhaps not "finish" but I am to give it my best shot knowing that there will be revisions), I have to get working on writing a research proposal and survey, I have to score about 60 papers, and that is on top of everything that I "normally" do and that I have to start preparing for next week (which also looks pretty busy). So if I miss a post here or there that is why. I will say it was fabulous to have Ben back in town today so that I did not spend my entire day running back and forth between campus and home.

3 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Make a list. I find having it all written down actually helps me to stress less about remembering everything. And crossing things off feels so GOOD!

Also remember, there will be things that slide, and it's amazing how something that HAD to be done really can often wait a day or two. Or more.

ooolia said...

I don't know if it helps, but your posts make me feel like I'm not alone in this craziness called life w/ young children.

Somehow enough gets done, and the kids are fine, and all is good.

Jill in MA said...

I'm really amazed at how much you do. You're an inspiration! While I do love reading your blog, I won't mind if you miss a post here and there, I know you have something important you're doing!