Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To-do dreams

Did you ever have one of those days where everything that was on your to-do list probably should have gotten done but didn't? I did do some important things today, but they were just not the things I had originally set out to do.

Additionally, I usually have the strangest dreams and if I remember them I am usually very thankful that those dreams did not come true. However, in departing from my normal bizarre dreams last night I had a dream where I did at least three of the things that I wanted to work on today. They were all interactions with other people and in the dream I was highly successful at getting it all done. So successful in fact that when I woke up I actually had to process the fact that those items were in fact not done and it had all been a dream. This is one of the very rare times that I wish what I had dreamed about was true.

No comments: