Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jo Update




Jo is progressing along nicely. She is very keen on doing whatever her brothers are doing and she already knows she will get a reaction out of them if she tries to join them (most of the time they are ok with this, but occasional I get called in to referee a "Jo trying to get me").
These pictures I've had for awhile but hadn't found an opportunity to post them until now.
Jo is now not just crawling, but pulling up, cruising along, and even standing for several (getting longer) seconds. She can crawl up the bottom two steps to the landing at the bottom of the stairs, but until two days ago she hadn't been able to make the next step (which is a little higher than all of the other steps). Now that she can make it, for her own safety, I am having to block the steps off completely (before I could get to her on the landing before she got to close to the edge).

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

I love the zonked out picture, too cute and she's really getting around now, wow!

Ann in NJ said...

She is such a little cutie. Everywhere we go, if William sees a baby with no hair, he tells me "that baby looks like Jo!"