Monday, March 23, 2009

Behind

That simple word sums up my life right now.
I'm behind in grading, behind in my assignments for my own classes, behind in getting things put away from being gone for the weekend, and behind in getting things sorted out. Many of the things in my life have deadlines at the moment...but they are not hard deadlines...they are the sort that if you miss it there is just more work later that really has to be done before you hit the hard immovable deadline.
Some days I wish my superpower was that I did not have to sleep.

2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Soft deadlines are almost worse, because it's too easy to put it off. And too many obligations causes me to panic and spin my wheels. Hopefully that's not happening to you - you can do this!

Jill in MA said...

Yes, Ann, I'm in a constant state of spinning my wheels! I'm determined to get out of this, though!