Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My children are rangers....

If you are familiar with Fantasy characters (of the D&D or online game variety) then I think my children are rangers. They have very high foraging skills. I have no fears of them starving because they will find food somewhere.
Saturday we bought muffins at Sam's club. I had hoped for the all chocolate muffin pack but they only had mixed variety left. So I thought we would start by eating some of the other flavors and savor the chocolate ones. My children had other ideas. Andy and Doug have helped themselves to almost all of the chocolate muffins.

2 comments:

Peter L. said...

Maybe they're druids. Not only can they forage, but they also fit under the stairs (ala the Emerald Nuts commercial)

Ann in NJ said...

Better rangers than something less versatile!