Monday, March 2, 2009

Hmmm...

In the midst of working on my digital story (about being the parent of twins) for one of my classes, the preschool called me. They are doing registration and class lists for next year. Their question, "Do you want the boys in the same class next year or are you open to having them in different classes?"
Hmmm....lots of ways I could answer this. I also realize that many twin parents are very passionate about keeping their children together. I also realize that some children behave differently at school than they do at home.
My answer...it doesn't matter.
Doug & Andy are so different and I realize they are very strong willed and independent. Andy may have his clingy moments, but I think they will be just fine separated. So I told them it was their choice.

No comments: